1. Heavy construction machinery is widely used in mining, construction, logistics and engineering construction；
2. The tracked undercarriage has the function of carrying and walking, and its carrying capacity is strong, and the traction force is large
3. The undercarriage is equipped with low speed and high torque motor travelling reducer, which has high passing performance;
4. The undercarriage frame is with structural strength, stiffness, using bending processing;
5. The track rollers and front idlers using deep groove ball bearings, which are lubricated with butter at one time and free of maintenance and refueling during use;
6. All rollers are made of alloy steel and quenched, with good wear resistance and long service life.